Work on the 370-bed site is set to start in September and be completed by the end of next year.
Vinci is linking up with Constructionline to host a Supplier Engagement Day on July 19 at Sandy Park Centre in Exeter.
Specialists required include:
- Groundworks / Earthworks / Drainage
- Frame – RC
- Frame – Insitu Concrete
- Fire Protection
- Roofing – Flat
- Roofing – Sheeting and Cladding
- Cladding – Wall
- Curtain Walling/ Windows
- Mechanical Only
- Electrical Only
- Temporary Services
- Drylining/Suspended Ceilings
- Carpentry/ Joinery – (Supply & Fix)
- Decorating/Wall Finishes
- External Render
- Architectural Metalwork
- Ceramic Tiling
- External Works – Soft Landscaping
- External Works – Hard Landscaping
- External Works – Fencing (Timber / Steel)
- External Works – Road Surfacing – Asphalt
- Flooring – Carpets
- Flooring – Entrance Matting
- Metal Doors
- Drainage / Jetting
- Concrete Cutting and Drilling
Trevor Harlock, National Supply Chain Manager at VINCI said: “We hope the event will prove beneficial for all in attendance and help facilitate involvement from local contractors and suppliers on the University of Exeter project.
“We look forward to welcoming local companies to the event and are hopeful that it could be the start of a productive and long-lasting working relationship for all involved.
“The pipeline of work we have to offer is wide ranging, and so we are seeking contractors who work across a wide range of work categories and trades from Exeter and its surrounding areas. “
To book your place click here