The purpose is to grow the Tensar business in the UK & Ireland and add significant revenue and gross margin YoY with major contractors in the UK and Ireland.
The Account Development Manager is responsible for nurturing and being the main point of contact for major contractors in the UK and Ireland.
This position must engage in a variety of activities to support the business objectives in the primary areas of key client relationship management and ensuring Tensar secure targeted Major Projects and schemes. These will include but are not limited to decisive planning, managing relations and negotiations, leadership and co-ordination, and innovative development of major opportunities.
- Generate Major Project’s sales across the UK & Ireland in line with the AOP – build up a strong personal relationship with major contractors.
- Identify, establish profiles and track significant infrastructure investment cycles and master plans where major contractors are involved. Develop strategies to best position Tensar through early engagement, realisation of Tensar ‘prepared’ designs and successful negotiations and securing of projects.
- Work with the Regional Area Civil Engineers to maintain a pipeline of major projects and opportunities. Establish an effective process to qualify and secure targeted projects.
- Arrange and lead regular reviews with major contractors, including senior management, to ensure that targeted projects are adequately resourced and progressed, and that necessary ‘GO/NO-GO’ decisions are made effectively and promptly.
- Identify, establish profiles and development plans for key buyers, estimators and project managers to develop plans and measures to demonstrate significant volume growth of Tensar secured business in the UK & Ireland over and above what is in the AOP YoY.
- Provide monthly detailed projects reports that form the basis of the VRD (Volume Related Discount) – to be submitted to major contractors and Tensar finance, at each month end for accrual of funds.
- Provide adequate support in the UK for the ACE’s as the Senior ACE. Support with questions, support with appointments and site meetings when required. Develop relationships with the ACE and their key customers to improve sales and gross margin.
This position is UK Field Based, working from home. Pay is commensurate with skill set and experience. Tensar International Limited is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation and excellent benefits package.
To apply for this position, please click here