Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across North America, Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, India and Asia Pacific.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Be a part of our project management consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Associate Director - Health Sector Lead
To be responsible for the leadership and development of teams within the health sector across the Northern region.
To assist with the growth and development of Mace’s health sector.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and being accountable for commercial and resourcing arrangements of projects.
- Accountability for the project team to safely deliver, on time, to stated budget and quality and to client satisfaction a range of projects.
- Preparing the business case, development and design briefs, including financial appraisals.
- Preparing and delivery of reports including feasibility, due diligence and project progress reports.
- Preparing risk registers and management of the mitigation/management strategy.
- Procurement of consultant, contractors and equipment services.
- Leading the design process and monitoring against project teams deliverables.
- Reviewing and challenging the technical documentation.
- Applying the ISO9001 compliant management system.
- Managing of the project programme.
- Managing of the change control processes.
- Construction and project close out including client sign off and facilitating lessons learnt workshops
- Promoting the health and safety culture.
- Dealing with issues and ensure compliance.
- Leading the client accounts to problem solve, trouble shoot to sustain and build client relationships.
- Leading of a client account(s) and individual project commercial elements including project workbooks and project service reviews.
- High quality reporting procedures to a variety of different audiences over a range of different formats.
Your knowledge, experience and skills need to include:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Health sector background essential.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent technical grounding in all aspects of project management.
- Excellent knowledge of all methods of procurement and contract documentation is essential.
- Experience of advising clients on value management, value engineering and the full project life cycle.
- Experience in business development and tendering.
- Detailed knowledge and appreciation of health and safety is essential.
- A relevant degree qualification.
Please send CVs to email@example.com
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment