Systech International has supported major national and international contractors in their delivery of construction, infrastructure and energy projects for over 25 years. Our 600 strong team operates from 23 offices worldwide from which we provide responsive, high quality managed services in commercial/contract management, planning, claims, dispute resolution and legal.
We achieved a top 10 position in this year’s Building Magazine professional consultancy survey and we are involved in prestigious projects globally with a tremendous track record of success resulting in repeat appointments from an established main contractor client base.
Embracing innovation and new technology, we add value to our core services through our in-house visualisation team, who prepare high impact claims graphics and presentations that communicate key claim and dispute resolution messages, and mobile phone apps that support the record keeping and project delivery process.
We are looking for experienced Commercial Director level professionals to join our team. You will have held an Associate/Commercial Director level position within a contractor or professional consultancy and demonstrate the skills, expertise, experience and confidence to lead and manage our consultants across a range of commercial/contract management, claims, planning and dispute resolution appointments.
Candidates will be a minimum RICS qualified, ideally have an additional qualification in construction law or arbitration and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of leading teams on major construction projects
- Commercial management, claims and dispute resolution expertise
- Delivery of high quality services on time and to budget
- Taking responsibility for a projects commercial and contractual performance
- Initiation of project, claim and dispute resolution strategies
- Extensive knowledge of the main standard forms of contract including NEC and JCT
- Staff mentoring, support and training
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Aptitude and interest to develop new business
- Willingness to work within a close management team
- Embrace innovation and new ideas
Should you be interested in this role, please contact Nick Jeffs (Group Head of Recruitment) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 7940 7656.