CML maintains a highly trained, qualified and experienced workforce committed to excellence and customer satisfaction.
We deliver efficient, value-driven engineering solutions for the construction industry.
Safety and innovation are at the core of everything we do, together with a 'can-do' attitude and personal attention to client needs.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Solid knowledge and experience in construction and building regulations with a solid route to competence
- The candidate must have a solid, broad knowledge of multiple construction disciplines and job values
- The candidate should be able to show a good level of technical knowledge across multiple disciplines
- The candidate must have a minimum of 10 years previous experience in tendering and delivering projects of varying values
- The candidate should have a construction engineering background with up to date knowledge of COP’s and current legislations
- Structural or Construction engineer with experience in rail
- SMSTS – Essential
- CSCS Level 5 – or similar
- Liaise with Framework Manager throughout the life cycle of tender enquiries, whilst having responsibility from tender invite to tender submission
- Review all tender documents to gain a full understanding of the tender requirements
- Review technical design documents and drawings to gain a full understanding of requirements
- Make arrangements with the client to carry out site surveys at the required locations
- Liaise with the Framework Manager to determine deliverables and confirm timescales
- Liaise with the estimators to determine the preferred delivery process
- Liaise with procurement to send out invites to sub-contractors for site visits and estimates
- Carry out site visits with the client and perform a full site survey of the works to be carried out
- Compile sketches, measurements, site reports to support tender methodologies and programmes for the estimators
- Provide technical support to the estimators during the tender life span
- Ensure timely estimate submissions for review with the Framework manager and Commercial Manager
- Manage multiple tenders including tender tracking throughout tendering process
- Compile and submit monthly reports to the framework manager of all tender time lines, opportunities, awards and losses
- Attend post tender clarification meetings
- Organise and chair handover meeting with the delivery teams
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required
Package dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please click here.
Or please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity. All applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent, regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.