- The role will require the successful candidate to have the desire and ability to succeed in this demanding yet rewarding career opportunity with Europe’s largest and most successful Bathroom Pod Manufacturer.
- The key attributes required to be a success in this role include self-motivation, drive, determination and commitment.
- The role will be predominantly based from the Head Office in Hull, East Yorkshire, however the role will require extensive National coverage, so a full clean UK Driving Licence is required alongside the willingness to travel as and when required.
- Ideally experience from working within the Construction Industry, although not essential.
- The Candidate must have a proven track record of success and be able to demonstrate how previous successes were obtained.
- The Candidate must have an excellent work ethic and be hungry to succeed.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships with new and existing customers to establish new opportunities.
- Meeting with new and existing customers to successfully and professionally present the company and products and services we offer.
- Meeting with new and existing Customers to understand their specific project requirements and their key decision making drivers to enable a successful proposal to be established.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective Customer.
- Contacting Customers to obtain and report the latest project updates to ensure the Sales Pipeline is accurately maintained.
- Negotiating on price, specification and terms of agreement, in order to close the sale.
- Challenging any objections with the objective of getting the Customer to buy.
- Responding to incoming email and telephone enquiries.
- Gathering Market and Customer intelligence.
- Representing the company at Trade Exhibitions and Events.
- Advising new and existing Customers on new and innovative product developments.
- Review and evaluate your individual sales performance, aiming to meet and exceed targets and objectives.
- Attending regular Sales Meetings and sharing best practice and knowledge with colleagues.
Please Apply: In writing to - Sophie Barrass – Internal Sales Manager – email@example.com