Systech International is a highly successful, privately owned, construction consultancy business with a proven 25-year track record in the niche market of construction claims and dispute management. Systech’s headquarters are in London and we employ 500+ staff through a network of regional and branch offices, worldwide.
We have an established and growing client base globally and currently, Systech is appointed on a number of major international project disputes, which include some of the largest construction disputes in the world - with opportunities presently in America, Canada, Japan, Australia and Kuwait. Our dispute assignments can range from short-term, one-off independent claim reviews to advising on major, long-term disputes, involving large teams.
Systech constantly aims to provide its clients with the best service possible. So, to support our growing client base, Systech is looking to appoint a Director-Associate Director / Claims Consultant to manage disputes and develop dispute strategies on behalf of our clients, through to successful resolution. We are seeking an independent thinker and claims strategist with excellent contractual knowledge who will provide commercially viable, winning solutions in support of our clients’ dispute strategy position.
You will be working closely with our clients, writing claims narrative and drafting formal reports, assembling documentary evidence and coordinating team members in investigations, evidence gathering and preparing evidence gathering.
- Must have a strong interest in working overseas for a British consultancy
- British Degree (preferably BSc degree in Quantity Surveying)
- Have obtained MRICS and MCIArb membership status and/or a post-graduate legal qualification (LLM)
- Minimum 10 years' international major infrastructure project experience
- UK passport holders preferred (preferable for foreign worker visa requirements) Other nationalities will be considered (visa restrictions may apply in some locations)
- Able to work Single Status on an 11 weeks on & 2 week off rotation
- Must be mobile, flexible and have an excellent health record
The Director-Associate Director/Claims Consultant position is offered on a single status basis and with an excellent package, including expat level remuneration, accommodation and benefits for the right individual.
For more information or to discuss available opportunities at Systech International, in the UK or globally, please contact Nick Jeffs (Group Head of Recruitment) via: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 940 7656