Due to expansion within our Infrastructure Business , this key position is required to develop and lead a commercial team, supporting the delivery of Major Projects or Frameworks.
Your role as Commercial Lead will ensure Business Process and Governance is effectively implemented and business targets are achieved whilst always ensuring the customer’s high levels of expectation around performance, both commercially and operationally, are delivered upon.
This position will be located predominantly in the North of England where we have offices in Warrington, Leeds and Newcastle. Subject to operational constraints and commitments, flexible working arrangements such as working from home will be possible and often practical.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Growth and development of the Commercial team commensurate with workload.
• Liaison with clients to collaboratively support management and delivery of their work banks and projects.
• Implement and monitor effective systems and processes to ensure high levels of control of cost and value management.
• Drive and encourage continual improvement and lean thinking, maximising opportunities for required efficiencies.
• Support and ensure effective administration of the Contract by the Project teams responsible for delivery..
Your skills and experience should include:
• Comprehensive experience operating successfully in the Civil Engineering Contracting sector.
• Demonstrate a successful track record of managing a large commercial team, responsible for major projects and or a portfolio of projects.
• Have operated at Commercial Manager level or above for a period no less than 5 years.
• Demonstrate excellent collaborative behaviours and understand how to effectively manage / motivate project teams.
• Affiliated to a Professional Institution such as the RICS, ICES, ICE or similar (preferred but not essential).
• Educated to Degree level in a relevant Construction or Project Management qualification (preferred but not essential).
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.
For more details and to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org