From our office at Green Park, Reading we deliver a complete range of fit out, structural refurbishment and building infrastructure services throughout the Regions. We have successfully completed projects, including fit outs, extensive structural modifications and the replacement and installation of critical building services, for both local and international organisations.
We are looking to appoint a Commercial Manager to take responsibility for all commercial aspects of projects from procurement to final account, working closely with the Project Manager and the project Teams..
- To maximise the commercial position of the project for ISG whilst maintaining positive Client relationships.
- Protect ISG’s contractual position by ensuring all obligations are discharged appropriately [main Contract and Sub-contract].
- Ensure ISG’s governance and procedural requirements are adhered to.
- To take active responsibility for all commercial procedures in conjunction with the Senior Commercial Manager.
- To take a lead role in the valuation process where applicable.
- Develop initial project budget and agree detailed cost plan with the Senior Commercial Manager for agreement with the professional team.
- Ensure project insurance arrangements are adhered to.
- Advise Clients and Consultants on procurement routes available and advise on selection of Sub-Contractors for package works.
- Prepare and monitor Bid Package Tender Schedule.
- Advise on product selection, specifications and assist with value engineering exercises.
- Attend and if necessary chair meetings with the design team and with Sub-Contractors.
- Manage the change process in conjunction with the extended team.
- Ensure upstream Sub-Contractor certifications, valuations and invoices are issued on time.
- Prepare ‘rolling’ final account throughout project and aim to agree at practical completion.
- Complete the final account administration and manage the retention release close out.
- Internal reporting via CVR, cashflows, project reports, monthly project reviews.
All our employees must be committed to acting in line with our core values. These are the guiding principles that determine our actions and behaviours at ISG:
- Dream Smart – We encourage new thinking and bold ideas backed by knowledge, sound decision and first rate implementation.
- Speak Frankly – We value clarity and honesty and we are open and straight forward in all our dealings. We never shy away from tough conversations.
- Always Care – We take pride in the quality of our work and demonstrate respect and care for the wellbeing and health & safety of our customers, our people, and our world.
- Never Stop Learning – We encourage and reward great ideas. We constantly strive to improve by seeking new knowledge and skills.
- Competitive salary
- Car/Travel Allowance (Role dependent)
- Competitive Family Friendly Policies
- Private medical cover
- Pension matching scheme
- Discount on selected retailers and gyms
- Voluntary benefits such as; cycle to work, child care vouchers
- Construction related degree
- Or demonstrable experience within this role
- Must be passionate about work, committed to excellence and continuous improvement both on personal and divisional level with a proven record of delivering results.
- Must be able to build trust and confidence through open communications and informing colleagues about issues that will affect their role.
- Generates new relationships easily and is committed to generating new business opportunity.
- Must be organised and prioritise own work to deliver on time through managing time and delegating effectively and have a high level of attention to detail
- Must be able to participate, share knowledge and actively support colleagues.
- Must be able to remain calm and focused in difficult situations.
- Must be able to take full accountability for their role, actions, judgements and decisions.
For more information and to apply online click here