Are you from a Main Contracting background? Are you a qualified Commercial Manager looking to become part of a dynamic global consultancy?
With a consistently growing pipeline of projects and partnering with major main contractors Systech can offer a unique career focusing on commercial management and claims and disputes.
Systech international is a global leading claims and disputes consultancy who partner with major main contractors in supporting them with industry knowledge and expertise to achieve project targets. Having a successful track record of partnering main contractors on some of the best know global projects ranging across all construction sectors.
As Commercial Manager you will provide leadership to the commercial team, establishing commercial processes and procedures alongside major main contractors.
You will have a proven ability to lead and mentor a team, implementing new procedures and strategies. You will have a proven history in a senior Commercial position with UK-wide main contractor. This is a client facing role, you must be able to demonstrate an ability to maintain and enhance client relations. You will hold a relevant degree and will ideally be RICS accredited.
You will also demonstrate the following:
- Experience of working in a senior position.
- Strong commercial management and project experience
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Able to adapt to an ever changing consultancy environment
- Experience of leading teams on major construction projects
- Take responsibility for a projects commercial performance
- Develop commercial strategies and lead on contractual negotiations
- Fully experienced in all aspects of contract administration ensuring that projects are delivered in accordance with the contract
- Responsibility for Management account preparation and liaison with senior management
- Extensive knowledge of main standard forms of contract including NEC and JCT
- Procurement experience on large value contracts
- Significant experience of claims preparation and dispute avoidance/resolution.
- Be able to assist in Business Development
Systech offer tailored individual support geared towards helping consultants achieve full chartership. This includes internal quarterly seminars presented by industry leaders and consultants who are qualified RICS Assessor’s. As a consultancy we offer a collaborative working environment with our in-house team of consultants including Lawyers, Barristers, Forensic Experts and Claim Specialist.
For more information or to discuss available opportunities at Systech International, in the UK or globally, please contact Nick Jeffs (Head of Recruitment) via: email@example.com / 0207 940 7656