Systech International provides responsive, high quality multi-disciplinary managed services to contractors, supporting them in the delivery of complex and challenging construction, infrastructure and energy projects We manage and resolve claims and disputes using our contracts, forensic delay analyst and legal consultants who provide a co-ordinated and seamless service, avoiding the abortive work that often arises when using multi-party advisors.
We appeared in the top 10 in this year’s Building Magazine consultants survey and we are involved in prestigious projects globally with a tremendous track record of repeat appointments from an established contractor client base.
As Commercial Manager you will provide leadership to the commercial team, establishing commercial processes and procedures alongside major main contractors.
You will have a proven ability to lead and mentor a team, implementing new procedures and strategies. You will have a proven history in a senior Commercial position with UK-wide main contractor. This is a client facing role, you must be able to demonstrate an ability to maintain and enhance client relations. You will hold a relevant degree and will ideally be RICS accredited.
You will also demonstrate the following:
- Experience of working in a senior position.
- Strong commercial management and project experience
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Able to adapt to an ever changing consultancy environment
- Experience of leading teams on major construction projects
- Take responsibility for a projects commercial performance
- Develop commercial strategies and lead on contractual negotiations
- Fully experienced in all aspects of contract administration ensuring that projects are delivered in accordance with the contract
- Responsibility for Management account preparation and liaison with senior management
- Extensive knowledge of main standard forms of contract including NEC and JCT
- Procurement experience on large value contracts
- Significant experience of claims preparation and dispute avoidance/resolution.
For more information or to discuss available opportunities at Systech International, in the UK or globally, please contact Nick Jeffs (Head of Recruitment) via: email@example.com / 0207 940 7656