We are looking for a Commercial Manager to join our rail team in Euston, to provide Commercial Leadership to the Project and support of the Commercial team to lead and manage the implementation and delivery of all Policies and Procedures relating to all pre and post contract commercial activities under the Network Rail Infrastructure Projects.
- Develop and lead the delivery of commercial strategy for the framework
- Conduct Risk / Opportunity management and mitigation
- Implement and deliver Skanska commercial policies
- Be responsibility for cash management and profitability of framework (and all contracts under it)
- Be responsibility for Change Management
- Develop relationships with clients/supply chain/professional team
We're looking for:
- Someone who can produce, monitor and work to project forecast and budget
- Someone who bases judgment on clear understanding of realistic value, plus opportunities, and cost of achievement.
- Clear understanding of scope and contractual requirements. Identifies and records all items of change, both recoverable and non-recoverable. Manages process to ensure timely resolution of issues
- Understanding in programmes and assess impacts of change and delay to mitigate consequences and inform Change / Value Management
- Clear understanding of the Risk and Opportunity across the Framework, continuously monitoring the reduction of risk and maximisation of opportunity
Our infrastructure services team delivers projects that maintain and enhance the built environment. Part of that is our work to operate, maintain and improve large parts of the UK road network. Whether you’re involved in frontline operational work, design, project management or office-based services, every day you’ll be helping to improve the lives of millions of people.
A career with us means you’ll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
To apply online click here