Systech are a global business and we have a number of opportunities available to qualified Commercial Managers who wish to travel. With offices worldwide our focus for this role is individuals who would be open to Global travel and you will be in a position to spend extended periods of time away from home. We are actively recruiting in Canada and America as well as European based projects.
As Commercial Manager you will provide leadership to the commercial team, establishing commercial processes and procedures alongside major main contractors.
You will have a proven ability to lead and mentor a team, implementing new procedures and strategies. You will have a proven history in a senior Commercial position with UK-wide main contractor. This is a client facing role, you must be able to demonstrate an ability to maintain and enhance client relations. You will hold a relevant degree and will ideally be RICS accredited.
You will also demonstrate the following:
- Experience of working in a senior position.
- Strong commercial management and project experience
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Able to adapt to an ever changing consultancy environment
- Experience of leading teams on major construction projects
- Take responsibility for a projects commercial performance
- Develop commercial strategies and lead on contractual negotiations
- Fully experienced in all aspects of contract administration ensuring that projects are delivered in accordance with the contract
- Responsibility for Management account preparation and liaison with senior management
- Extensive knowledge of main standard forms of contract including NEC and JCT
- Procurement experience on large value contracts
- Significant experience of claims preparation and dispute avoidance/resolution.
For more information please contact Nick Jeffs via : email@example.com – ref: SYSGT17