Systech International continue to grow and have a number of exciting opportunities available for Commercial Managers who are in a position to travel across the UK and have the flexibility to be away from home Mon-Fri.
Systech are a leading construction consultancy business that provide multi-disciplinary services to the major main contractors, globally. Systech are often engaged to advise our clients on matters relating to claims management (preparation, presentation, negotiating and defence) and dispute resolution services (contentious and non contentious). If you are a commercial professional with a desire to progress your career within the specialist area of claims and disputes, then Systech could be the right career move for you.
As Senior Commercial Manager you will provide leadership to the commercial team, establishing commercial processes and procedures alongside major main contractors.
You will have a proven ability to lead and mentor a team, implementing new procedures and strategies alongside a history in a senior commercial position with UK main contractor. This is a client facing role, you must be able to demonstrate an ability to maintain and enhance client relations. You will hold a relevant degree and will ideally be RICS accredited.
You will also demonstrate the following:
- Experience of working in a senior position.
- Strong commercial management and project experience
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Able to adapt to an ever changing consultancy environment
- Experience of leading teams on major construction projects
- Take responsibility for a projects commercial performance
- Develop commercial strategies and lead on contractual negotiations
- Fully experienced in all aspects of contract administration ensuring that projects are delivered in accordance with the contract
- Responsibility for Management account preparation and liaison with senior management
- Extensive knowledge of main standard forms of contract including NEC and JCT
- Procurement experience on large value contracts
For more information or to discuss available opportunities at Systech International, in the UK or globally, please contact Lloyd Rayment (Head of Recruitment) via: email@example.com/ 0207 940 7656