We are recruiting for an experienced Construction Manager to join our Anglian Water Programme in Peterborough.
An outstanding opportunity for a Construction Manager to join an industry leading collaborative organisation. Working in an innovative industry, the @one Alliance with Anglian Water are currently delivering around 800 projects valued at C£1bn until 2020 with prospect of a further 10 years up to 2030. Provide and maintain a robust plan and drive the core delivery team to deliver the project on time in alignment with the agreed delivery strategy.
You'll deliver projects; safely & without detriment to anyone’s health & wellbeing, to the highest quality, on time, predictably, collaboratively, efficiently and using techniques to minimise the effect on our environment meeting the carbon challenge.
You'll have a broad range of responsibilities:
- Ensure constructability, assembly & utilisation of Industrialised Construction techniques throughout the life of a project
- Ensure project handover is completed to required timescales & delivery milestones
- Ensure relevant safety, quality & environmental management systems are implemented, kept up to date & that site resources have the correct competencies & support regular inspections for compliance
- Provide the IPL/ Project Delivery Managers/Operations Managers with progress reports, HSQE performance and support at meeting
- Work closely with the Cost Manager & Planner to forecast out turn cost/ programme & monitor costs with a robust monthly CVR / project review
- Be responsible for ensuring the change control & early warning process is administered working closely with the PDM
- Use techniques to minimize the affect on our environment and meeting the carbon challenge, ensuring the delivery team out-perform the agreed project budget
We're looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Utilities sector experience would be an advantage
- Extensive Technical knowledge and experience of construction techniques and best practices.
- Customer & Stakeholder management experience
- CSCS Contract Manager
- NRSWA Supervisor
- First Aid Certificate
- Water Hygiene
A career with us means you’ll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
To apply online click here