Helix are a fast-growing regional construction and consultancy company based in Newbury, West Berkshire that provide professional commercial and residential contracting and consultancy services to both private and public sector clients.
We’re a young business with exciting new ideas and a clear vision. We put the safety and well-being of our people first. We deliver on our promises. We attract the best and brightest people and create opportunities for them to excel. We will play our part to help tackle the climate crisis.
Be a part of a growing construction and consultancy business that delivers a wide variety of projects across the South East of England and London. From design & build contracting to construction management. From bespoke luxury properties to high quality affordable housing. From converting listed buildings to building new timber frame homes. Become a part of our growing team of professionals.
We’re recruiting a Contract Surveyor to join our team. You will oversee and manage all commercial elements and profitability for a range of projects, protecting the business whilst preserving strong, professional, respectful working relationships with both our clients and supply chain. You will also provide commercial support across both our operational and estimating teams.
Your responsibilities will include
• Managing the day to day commercial delivery of a range of projects.
• Ensuring appropriate resource on projects measured against tendered allowances.
• Encouraging open and effective two way communication.
• Developing and maintaining strategic relationships with key members of the supply chain.
• Protecting Helix contractual position.
• Working collaboratively with internal and external teams.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
• Driven and highly motivated Contract Surveyor
• Extensive proven experience in delivering a variety of residential projects
• Proven track record working for a main contractor.
• Strong IT skills.
• Solid team management experience.
• Strong communication skills.
• A degree qualification in related subject or equivalent.
• Professional memberships of a relevant professional body or working towards membership.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
For more information about Helix visit www.helix.limited