Based in our Chepstow office, you will be responsible for implementing Digital Engineering techniques throughout all stages of the product lifecycle, developing solutions for some of the UK’s biggest industrial projects in our pipeline. You’ll have in-depth knowledge of the industrial market combined with a passion for digital capabilities within the construction industry.
- Work in conjunction with PERI’s Technical design strategy.
- Produce and develop both 2D and information rich 3D models and working drawings from sketches or descriptions developed by Engineers.
- Develop and promote possibilities of BIM / 5D at PERI to meet internal and external requirements
- Maintain clear and concise records in accordance with company procedures’
- Collaborate with and support other regions and functions, offering digital engineering expertise.
- Ensure compliance with design, safety, quality, environmental compliance and procedural standards
- Provide technical advice on all PERI products to customers and PERI sales engineers
- Engineer solutions that integrate with all features of the PERI Integrated Scaffold Program.
- Assist in developing BIM execution plans and monitoring their implementation across the whole process.
- Work with other teams to obtain information for drawings.
- Work with project teams to execute projects on time and on budget.
What you’ll need
- Thorough knowledge of the industrial market, Oil and Gas, Power, Chemical or Construction.
- Solid experience working with BIM / 5D methods and its application in at least one of the fields: Formwork or Scaffold planning, production scheduling, construction management.
- Experience in all aspects of Formwork, Falsework and scaffolding designs.
- Good understanding of AutoCAD / PERIcad
- Experience in using various software programs such as Autodesk Revit, NavisWorks, Tekla, as well as general computer applications
- Good knowledge of Design Analysis Programs
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong work ethic and reliable
- Good organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Creative approach to problem solving
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Company car or cash for car
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Occupational Health
- 5 days annual leave for Christmas shut down
- 20 days annual leave entitlement plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension contributions 3% employee + 6% contribution
- Private Healthcare cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Death in service x2 base salary
- Non contractual annual bonus
Founded in 1969, PERI has grown from a small family-owned business to become one of the world’s largest manufacturers and suppliers of formwork and scaffolding systems.
Our headquarters is based in Weissenhorn, Germany. In the UK, we have over 250 employees spanning our North, Central and Southern regions, with our head office and central functions based in Rugby.
Through its 8,100 employees, over 60 subsidiaries and more than 120 efficiently-run storage sites, PERI serves its customers worldwide with innovative system equipment and a comprehensive range of services related to formwork and scaffolding technology.
An ambitious and forward-thinking company grounded by core values, we take pride in providing a high level of engineering service expertise and top quality material to ensure cost-effective, efficient and safe solutions for our customers.
What’s it like to work for PERI
Our recent employee survey indicated that employees felt “The friendliness of the company enables you to feel part of the PERI family”
Please send your CV to Recruitment@Peri.ltd.uk