We are looking for high calibre claims specialists with forensic planning and/or quantum expertise to join our global dispute resolution teams in Canada and USA.
These are senior roles, with Director or Associate Director designation, and the successful candidates will be expected to develop and deliver dispute resolution strategies for the preparation or defence of claims for major contractors on infrastructure and EPC projects worldwide.
Why join us?
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial business
- Over 25 years global experience
- Established client base of major international contractors
- Portfolio of prestigious projects
- Hands-on, client facing roles
- Relocation package, expat level remuneration, accommodation and benefits
What are we looking for?
- A recognised degree in quantity surveying or related construction topic
- MRICS, FCIArb qualified
- Post graduate legal/arbitration qualification
- Previous claims consultancy experience
- Mobility; willing to work at client offices or project locations
- Operate single status on 11 and 2 rota
Systech International is a highly successful, privately owned, construction consultancy with a proven 25-year track record in the niche market of construction claims and dispute management.
Headquartered in London, our 500 consultants operate from our offices across Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific and the Americas on dispute resolution assignments ranging from short-term, one-off independent claim reviews to high profile international arbitrations.
To find out more contact Nick Jeffs (Head of Recruitment) firstname.lastname@example.org