We are one of the UK’s leading structural steel specialists for both primary and secondary steelwork.
We design, fabricate, paint and erect structural steelwork for the construction industry. Supported with 50 years’ experience, we have built an enviable reputation for both innovation and engineering excellence, particularly within the design and build sector. We recognise that our success is a result of our talented people.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Divisional Manager to lead our Secondary Steelwork division.
Our Secondary Steelwork division specialises in the design, fabrication and installation of a wide variety of secondary steel fabrications, such as off-site modules, gantries, stairs, ladders and handrailing. The diverse skills of the team allow us to offer a tailored service and to react to our clients’ changing needs.
- The Divisional Manager will help to secure sales for the division.
- Manage and develop the Secondary Steelwork Division team.
- Develop strategic partnerships with new and existing clients in new and emerging markets.
- Ensure that contracts are carried out to programme and within budget.
- Prepare tenders from drawings and designs, including material take off using manual and 3D modeling techniques.
- Proven track record in sales and contract management within the structural steel industry.
- Good understanding of the fabrication and erection process.
- Good product knowledge of the steelwork industry & secondary steel.
- Experience of managing and developing a team.
- A working knowledge of the relevant Building Regulations and British Standards relating to access stairs, ladders and handrailing would be an advantage.
- Full clean driving license required
- HND or BSc/MSc Engineering/Surveying desirable
Team: Secondary Steel Division
Reference Number: CE/DMSS
Please apply in writing by Friday 11th January quoting reference as above to:
Caunton Engineering Limited
Moorgreen Industrial Park
or e-mail HR@caunton.co.uk