NG Bailey is the UK’s leading independent engineering, rail, IT and facilities services business with a deserved reputation for excellence. They offer integration from the outset of a project, from planning and design through the supply chain, to offsite manufacture, installation and maintenance.
Their mission is 'to responsibly design, build, operate and maintain building, infrastructure and IT services' and their core values of passion, integrity and excellence drive everything they do.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £Competitive + a range of flexible benefits
Benefits: competitive salary, structured training and a range of flexible benefits including private healthcare and industry leading pension scheme.
About the role:
NG Bailey Engineering operates from various hubs around the UK and is integral in delivering winning bids, tenders and estimates. Recent exciting and innovative projects include Dairies, Government Buildings, Supermarkets, Hospitals, Data Centers, Offices and Sports and Leisure facilities.
Due to continued growth they are now looking for an enthusiastic Estimator to further strengthen the team in their Leeds hub who will have the opportunity to influence the success of a diverse range of Mechanical and Electrical projects.
- Estimators will support and coordinate in the development of high quality, timely and accurate estimates to optimise NG Bailey’s commercial advantage
- Through strong relationships with estimating and operational colleagues you will develop and maintain a library of accurate input for the advantage of future bid activity
- You will seek to broaden your knowledge of the market sector in respect of pricing levels, competition, risk, market size and activity, commercial considerations and key stakeholders
- Estimators will prepare each tender in a consistently structured and accurate format in full compliance with company policies, standards and processes, with appropriate consideration of all foreseeable construction, technical and commercial risks
- Through liaison with other members of the team you will be fundamental in investigating strategies within each estimate to provide advantages for the company against competitors
- To be successful in this role, you are likely to have Mechanical and / or Electrical estimating or bid preparation experience within the MEP sector and familiarity using estimating software would be a distinct advantage
- You will be enthusiastic and well organised with a keen eye for detail
- Estimators will be able to communicate effectively at all levels and be comfortable working within a team
- Estimators will join a strong, ambitious and determined team based in excellent surroundings with measurable career progression
You may have experience of the following: Estimator, Building Services, Construction Estimator, Estimating, Estimator, Surveyor, Engineering, Project Manager, Engineering Estimator, Project Management, etc.
For more information and to apply click here
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.