Are you looking for a relocation to Ireland? If so, we may have the role for you!
Over the past 50 years PERI has become one of the world’s leading formwork, scaffolding and engineering providers by building direct relationships with customers. By establishing a new subsidiary in Ireland in 2019 and building a PERI team in the marketplace, we will be able to become a partner to our customers and provide our unique mix of products and services to the construction industry.
Founded in 1969, PERI has grown from a small family-owned business to become one of the world’s largest manufacturers and suppliers of formwork and scaffolding systems.
This is an excellent opportunity to be involved at the beginning of the development of a brand new subsidiary of a market leading global organisation.
What you’ll get in return
- Company Car or Cash for Car allowance
- 20 days annual leave entitlement plus Bank Holidays
- 5 days annual leave for Christmas shut down
- Company pension contributions 3% employee + 6% contribution
- Death in service x2 base salary
- Lead the performance of the technical office
- Understand our company technical design strategy
- Production of accurate and economical drawings, schedules and quotations
- Provide technical advice on all PERI products to customers and PERI sales engineers
- Develop relationships with sales engineers to promote efficient use of technical resource
What you’ll need
- Solid experience in all aspects of Formwork and Falsework designs
- HNC minimum in a construction related subject - e. Civil Engineering
- Experience within a formwork designer role previously at senior level or managerial
- PC literate with good knowledge of MS office including excel
- Experience of leading and motivating a team, with excellent communication skills
- Objective-orientated, ability to lead results
- Strong work ethic, open and reliable
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Approachable, professional and objective & customer orientated
- Methodical, well organised and practical
- Hands-on approach, self-motivated and a capable leader
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels