Systech International is a global leading claims and disputes consultancy who partner with major main contractors in supporting them with industry knowledge and expertise to achieve project targets on some of the best known worldwide developments ranging across all construction sectors.
Due to continued growth in French speaking regions we are now recruiting for fluent French speakers whom are UK trained with a main contractor, for major construction projects in Canada, France and the UK.
You will ideally be RICS chartered or possess an equivalent qualification such as the CIOB, with a minimum of 10 years post professional qualification experience as a quantity surveyor or commercial manager. You will have a proven ability to lead and mentor a team, implementing new procedures and strategies with a track record in a senior Commercial position with UK-wide main contractor.
You will hold the following attributes and previous experience:
- Fluent in written and oral French
- Experience of leading teams on major construction projects
- Take responsibility for a projects commercial performance
- Develop commercial strategies and lead on contractual negotiations
- Fully experienced in all aspects of contract administration ensuring that projects are delivered in accordance with the contract
- Responsibility for Management account preparation and liaison with senior management
- Extensive knowledge of main standard forms of contract
- Procurement experience on large value contracts
For more information or to discuss available opportunities at Systech International, in the UK or globally, please contact Nick Jeffs (Head of Recruitment) via: email@example.com / 0207 940 7656