Bowdon Group, a group of engineering services companies with a revenue of 30 million. We have some ambitious growth plans for the next few years and we are on the hunt for a self-motivated, proactive Group Business Development Manager who fully grasps the services the businesses within the group provide and who can be influential in your selling approach and maintaining long lasting relationships.
The successful candidate needs to have an entrepreneurial mind-set and has to be hungry in winning work. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join the group and really add value.
The position will be based in our headquarters in Hale, but will be field based the majority of the time.
Role and responsibilities
You will be working with our marketing team to both generate and follow up on leads and build the sales pipeline. You will be committed to maximising revenue and introducing new clients to the services the group provide.
- To cross sell the services across the group
- To provide monthly reports to the directors, documenting BD activity and CRM activity.
- Be the face of the business in the construction and engineering marketplace.
Skills and requirements
- A real resilience to winning work
- Experience of framework bids/ contracts are advantageous
- Have the ability to cross sell and cross fertilise across the group.
- Able to work with people on every level within the group.
- A sound understanding of the engineering services the businesses provide
- Proven experience of business development and adding value
- Results orientated and have good energy levels
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and with other departments
- Adaptable to suit the different business models across the group.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Bowdon Group visit our website here