Around the globe, impressive civil & building projects are constructed using Doka’s expertise in formwork technology. Examples include Burj Khalifa, Muskrat Falls, Hinkley Power Station and Fourth Crossing.
This is the result of teamwork – the collaboration of more than 6.000 employees in over 160 distribution and logistics facilities in more than 70 countries worldwide. We are proud of our achievements gained over 150 years, still as a family owned company. We appreciate the effort made and work done by our staff. Therefore, it is important for us to inspire them every day – by being flexible about working hours, bonuses or performance-related payments, personal development opportunities and a comprehensive VITAL program.
- Grow Doka’s market position within UK.
- Develop and implement the overall sales strategy.
- Implement the sales strategy and lead and manage sales personnel to reach their individual sales targets.
- Facilitate the growth of the customer base and project portfolio across customer segments.
- Manage and develop key customer accounts.
- Coordinate knowledge transfer and continuous training processes.
- Optimize data quality of sales pipeline, forecast and drive the creation of competitor analysis.
- Structure and implement the value-based pricing approach.
- Ensure continuous list price management in the UK.
- Evaluate market prices on product level (based on sector mapping).
- Strengthen cross-functional collaboration between departments and with the Regional team to ensure achievement of strategic targets
- Ensure compliance with Doka standards and processes.
- Plan and optimize staff and other fixed costs to achieve overall optimization of strategy.
- Recruit, manage and develop a high-performing sales force within UK.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Engineering or Construction preferred
- 5-10 years of sales management experience, ideally in the construction / formwork industry in the UK
- Knowledge of the construction industry and the UK market.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Self-motivated, assertive, team leader with a strong work ethic and ability to work independently in a results-driven, fast-paced environment.
- Advanced computer skills including proficiency using Microsoft Office applications.
- Willingness and ability to learn new computer systems, products, concepts and techniques.
- Ability to work unsupervised and drive initiatives and concepts
- Ability to prioritize tasks and find solutions
- Maturity to manage confidential information with highest level of integrity.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, follow-up and negotiation skills.
To apply online click here