Are you an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor, looking to develop your career with a major main contractor?
Systech International currently has a number of openings in London at Intermediate level - aimed towards you achieving full RICS Chartered status.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management reports when instructed
- Contributing to achieve appropriate commercial result and report on contract profitability
- Ensure works are valued and payment obtained in accordance with the contract terms
- Assist with the preparation of estimates and cost plans and in the development of programmes for the delivery
- Contribute to the formulation of the monthly financial reports, both internal management accounts and external applications for payment
Skills & experience
- 2:2 (or above) degree in Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management, or similar
- An understanding of construction environments
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience within the construction industry
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages e.g. Excel, Word & PowerPoint
Systech offer tailored individual support geared towards helping consultants achieve full chartership. This includes internal quarterly seminars presented by industry leaders and consultants who are qualified RICS Assessor’s. As a consultancy we offer a collaborative working environment with our in-house team of consultants including Lawyers, Barristers, Forensic Experts and Claim Specialist.
Systech International is a global construction consultancy which has worked on major projects throughout the world including London Olympics, Burj Khalifa, Singapore Mass Rail Transit, Washington Dulles Airport and Sydney Rail. As well as having our own solicitors practice, we are also at the cutting edge of technical advances within the construction sector including 3D modelling and our very own app - all developed in-house.
Systech provide our clients with full project lifecycle support offering contractual, commercial management, planning and scheduling, claims, expert witness and dispute resolution services on major construction, engineering, energy and infrastructure projects.
For more information or to discuss available opportunities at Systech International, in the UK or globally, please contact Nick Jeffs (Head of Recruitment) via: email@example.com / 0207 940 7656