Our engineering services business are looking for Mechanical or Electrical Construction Managers to join the team in Cambridge to ensure that work is carried out in accordance with Company procedures.
You will be working on one of most exciting projects and a career with us means you’ll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work.
- Co-ordinate and control suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Liaise with Clients Professional Team and Contractors regarding co-ordination matters.
- Maintain standards of Plant and Site facilities in accordance with Health, Safety and Welfare procedures.
- Ensure all Installation works are carried out in accordance with Statutory Regulations, current standards and Company Quality Assurance procedures.
- Regularly inspect installation works for soundness of quality and workmanship.
- Control and maintain a drawing register, and ensure current and superseded information is properly maintained.
- Ensure Testing of Installation and Reports during progress of works and on completion.
We're looking for:
- Experience of working as a Construction Supervisor/Manager/Engineer on similar type projects with a focus around Mechanical or Electrical building services.
- Appreciation of Health and Safety regulations.
- Minimum of JIB graded Technician / MSF Graded Foreman with experience.
Our engineering services team delivers mechanical and electrical engineering solutions to help clients maintain their buildings, to save time, and improve performance. They also provide specialist interior and exterior finishing services, and the latest off-site fabrication and virtual modelling techniques. And, because we create joint ventures with other areas of the Skanska business, joining us means that you could be involved in some of the UK’s most iconic development projects.
We thrive through embracing differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected. characteristic – we know that diversity opens a rich potential for new ways of thinking, helping us to build successful and winning teams. We call it Naturally Skanska.
To apply online click here