Networx Utilities are part of the Breheny Group and looking to recruit a MU Contracts Manager to become an integral part of our Company.
Based at our Banbury office this is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding and supportive MU business which will offer the successful candidate a challenging and rewarding position.
You will have excellent knowledge and experience of MU operational aspects, safe working practices, legislations, and relevant technical reference documents.
Engage in a range of engineering and consultancy activities with Clients and Incumbents associated with the delivery of effective solutions.
Managing multiple mains / jointing / service laying new connections projects in accordance with quality standards and safety procedures.
Demonstrate a strong personal commitment to exceeding standards and have a positive approach to overcoming obstacles.
Build constructive working relationships and seek ways to resolve conflict and manage difficult situations effectively.
Understand the Business and it's commercial environment taking account of commercial risk when decision making.
- Experience within the MU industry and be familiar with the Lloyds standards, practices and procedures (WIRS,NERS & GIRS)
- Coordinating site activities and ensuring the safety of all involved
- Have good communication skills - verbal and written
- Full UK driving license
- EUSR–Gas and Water SHEA
- EUSR – Water Hygiene
- SMSTS (CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme)
- Excellent IT skills
- CSCS card
- NRSWA - Supervisor
- SCO 1 to 5
- NCO 1 to 3 (Gas and Water)
- Authorised Person on DNO networks
- Experience in the CIC market
- Type – Permanent
- Start - Immediately
- Salary - Negotiable dependent on experience + Benefits
For more information and to apply please contact email@example.com