Due to growth and a number of key project wins for Sir Robert McAlpine we are looking to add to the regional planning team in Manchester
Why join us?
Since 1869 we've worked on building and civil engineering projects that have set the standard for others to follow - right up to present-day examples like the Eden Project, Olympic Stadium and award-winning new Bloomberg building.
As we celebrate our 150th anniversary, we're looking forward with excitement to the projects and opportunities ahead. Our family-owned business is where to achieve more from your career by proudly building Britain's future heritage with us.
The Planning Manager will be responsible for;
- Developing, maintain and manage all programmes and other time related and production control deliverables
- Effectively communicating the projects planning roadmap and performance measures to a host of key stakeholders
- Question the project to ensure delivery is in line with all company, regional and project business targets.
- Knowledge of the following planning software; Asta Power Project, Teamplan, Oracle, Tilos, Microsoft project
- Extensive experience in managing planning on projects over £30m+
- A passion in innovating and driving planning initiatives.
We're ready to invest in you and your future, and offer wide-ranging, performance-related progression opportunities. Our rewards packages feature flexible benefits to fit your lifestyle and priorities.
We'd love you to join us in proudly building Britain's future heritage. Apply online now here.
Sir Robert McAlpine is focused on being a truly inclusive employer.