Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across North America, Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, India and Asia Pacific.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing methodology and build ability with the project team.
- Producing time slice drawings to communicate the programme to the project team and stakeholders.
- Managing supply chain programme submittals.
- Liaising with clients’ planner.
- Providing time impact assessments and validation narrative for change control processes and procedures.
Your knowledge, skills and experience will include:
- Airport planning and construction experience.
- BIM and project controls experience.
- Good working knowledge of planning and scheduling systems i.e. Primavera P6, MS Project.
- Experience in using IT applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access.
- A relevant degree qualification in engineering/construction or equivalent.
- Membership of a relevant professional body and/or established to attain membership i.e. CIOB or APM.
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”