We are looking for a Project Director to deliver high rise, mixed use residential projects in our UK-wide building team.
- Have extensive experience within the high rise, mixed use residential sector with Blue Chip developers or in-house development businesses.
- Maintain the Skanska Brand, ensuring Clients, users and local community are proud of and satisfied with their completed development project. (Project Value over £75m)
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant client representatives, supply chain and local authorities.
- Provide suitable bid support at tender stage, own the tender from a project delivery and commercial point of view.
- Inspire the team to deliver real quality with a ‘zero defect’ mind-set.
We're looking for
- Genuine knowledge and track record of the high rise, mixed-use residential sector and ability to develop and enhance client relationships.
- Experience of Managing a major project from inception through to commissioning of a minimum value of £75m.
- Established relationships with Developer clients would be an advantage.
- Flexibility - It is envisaged that the pipeline of projects will be in key centres outside London, so a level of supported mobility is required.
Our UK-wide building team has built a reputation for high quality in healthcare, custodial, defence, and education. Our award-winning projects include Bath Spa University and Barts and the Royal London Hospitals.
With such diverse work on our books, you’ll be in from the start as we expand our capability in major cities with some of the UK’s most important High Rise development projects.
Here, you’ll grow your experience on some of the UK’s most iconic developments.
To apply online click here