NG Bailey is the largest independent engineering, construction and services company in the UK. As a family owned business, with over 90 years in operation, we have a proud heritage, notably in the quality of our workforce and strong design and technical capacity. Our values of passion, integrity and excellence remain at the heart of everything we do.
About the role:
NG Bailey are seeking a Project Director to join them, catering for their defence sector, leading a project based within the Salisbury area.
- Provide the appropriate Health and Safety leadership to ensure that the safety first and foremost message is visible and alive throughout all activities relating to the project under their leadership
- Participate within bid activity; in conjunction with the Business Development department and in line with Focus Win processes; to ensure a professional, profitable, successful bid is conducted which provide agreed levels of turnover and profit for the project Provide leadership for the project delivery team within the project in line with company standards and values working to maximise the potential of the team and the individuals within them
- Ensures that all operational activities are carried out in compliance with internal regulations and external legislation governing business operations
- Provide input in the preparation of the business plans and budgets based on the initial contract parameters and objectives, maintaining overall control for successful budgeting against agreed plans which maximises profit opportunities
- Complete all monthly reviews in line with the business procedures to ensure that the Operations Director has full knowledge of the completion and financial status of the project
- Manage the successful completion of the project in line with agreed quality and commercial plans to achieve targets within agreed timescales and cost constraints
- Maintaining positive relationships with the project customer through efficient delivery of projects with a view to optimising future opportunities and profitability
- Ensuring design and installation meets internal and client specifications and statutory requirements
- Proven experience at Project Director level
- Knowledge and experience of the M&E / Building Services sector
- Prior experience of the defence sector
- Security Clearance would be advantageous
You may have experience of the following: Project Director, Project Manager, Project Management, Programme Director, Programme Manager, Programme Management, Building Services, M&E, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
To apply online click here