To deliver a quality service and product to our clients in line with the project goals by working with the professional team and applying Interior systems, procedures and culture.
- To take full responsibility for construction projects to a value of circa £5m+ value
•To manage multiple Agility projects simultaneously
•To identify problems and offer solutions during pre construction and during the construction phase.
•To suggest trade contractors, systems and manufacturers for team appraisal.
•To review design and shop drawings in relation to the cost plan, the project programme and contribute where necessary.
•To offer high level strategic thinking at project level (lower level strategic input only is required for the skills area).
•To contribute information to the proposal team, and compile, attend and present at the “pitch”.
•To be the central point of responsibility for the client and their team
•To be aware of the existence of marketing relationships with external professionals and clients.
•To promote repeat business opportunities acting professionally with the client at all times
•To produce precise and succinct project reports.
•To take responsibility for strategic control of the programme.
•To offer buildability advice and value engineering solutions.
•Promote and implement the Absolute Completion initiative.
•To ensure health and safety is fully implemented by site team.
- Recognised qualification in construction
•Recognised form of health & safety training including
- Must be able to build trust and confidence through open communications and informing colleagues about issues that will affect their role.
•Must be able to able to develop relationships with key clients and consultants.
•Must be able to use a range of communication skills and adapt these as necessary.
•Must be able to participate, share knowledge and actively support colleagues.
•Must be able to motivate a team to achieve one common goal.
•Must be able to run effective and productive meetings
•Must be able to adapt management style to suit different individuals and situations
•Able to communicate clear expectations of performance and behaviour and act quickly to resolve issues
Skills & Experiences
- Proven experience within the Fitout industry experience within a Project Manager role on a project of at least £5.0m in value.
• Experience of working with planning software
• In-depth knowledge of the construction process, both new build and fit out. This must include experience of working within occupied buildings.
• Has an understanding the pre-construction process. Has experience of organising and managing the design phase of a project.
• Understanding of how to comply with a Health & Safety policy and Health & Safety management system
To apply online click here