Project Manager - Road Scheme Project – County Mayo
Project Managers within Careys Building & Civil Engineering have clear leadership ability and an exceptional ‘Teamwork Ethic,’ driven to control the day-to-day functions on a project, but also ‘The Carey Way’ vision - seeing the bigger picture and demonstrating the ability to pull our teams together through collaborative working.
Your initial project will be based in West Mayo, including a road improvement and alignment scheme with offline and online works. There will be extensive temporary works, traffic management along with the construction of 2 bridges and culverts throughout the project. Duration 12-15months with commencement within the next 4 weeks.
- Experienced in road and structures (Bridges/Culverts) construction
- Operational and commercial focus: Client interface; commercial acumen; HSEQT; programme and labour management
- Familiar working under public forms of contracts
- Construction or Engineering-related qualification preferred
- Engaging, collaborative and energetic
- Confident and effective problem solver
Careys Building & Civil Engineering delivers an extensive range of engineering, build and construction services for public and private sector clients across the Republic and Northern Ireland. Our long-standing history as one of Ireland’s most recognised principal contractors is led from our head office in Dublin.
To guarantee the highest standards of quality for our clients we engage at the earliest stages of a programme to identify key drivers and constraints. We focus on project safety, performance and quality utilising our knowledge and experience across a range of sectors.
- 47.5 hour week. Monday – Friday, 07.30am to 5.30pm.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Commercial vehicle
Applications are being reviewed now! Apply direct to our website https://www.careysplc.co.uk/group/careers/vacancies or contact Emma Woodall, Recruitment Advisor, on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.