NPSG Global offers the opportunity to join a dynamic, rapidly growing organisation that is a major player in the emerging mobile robotics deployment market.
NPSG Global delivers critical e-fulfillment warehouse implementation services, from design consultation, to technical integration, to buildout, to retrofits – providing facility operators maximum site efficiencies. We cover key design and execution needs while bridging the two for fast, headache-free projects.
We are looking for Project Managers to work with a multi-disciplinary project team to execute the scope for robotics deployment projects in the UK and across Europe.
As a Project Manager, you will be expected to deliver successful projects as well as actively generate new revenue generation opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
• Performing in a multi-functional structure, working to establish priorities to ensure that business needs and client expectations are being met efficiently and effectively.
• Crafting project management documentations and work/resource plans.
• Ensuring development /execution of project plans that define activities, dependencies and outputs.
• Leading a project team throughout the Project Life Cycle including requirements analysis, build, test, deployment and transition. This includes team motivation and engagement, training and development coaching and performance management.
• Ensuring that all NPSG, client and general contractor health, safety and environmental policies and processes are complied with and that the health and safety of the entire team as well as visitors to the site is prioritised.
• Providing technical guidance and leadership to engineering teams to ensure that priorities and direction are aligned with the project goals.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in engineering (Robotics, Automation, Mechatronics, Electronics or Mechanical engineering)
• Project Management Certification (PMP preferred) 5+ years minimum in managing complex projects or organizational change programs; ideally this would be in the engineering, construction, logistics or e-commerce sectors.
• Excellent collaborator with experience working across complex organisations, along with internal and external partners
• Good knowledge of materials, methods and tools involved in commercial buildouts.
• Good knowledge of assembly, power up and verification of automated warehouse systems.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Outlook, Microsoft Project knowledge as user, Cloud based databases user and management skills, AutoCAD Viewer and AutoCAD basic skills, previous contact with "Tableau" would be valuable. Training will be provided in other in house and client software.
• Fluent spoken and written English plus fluency in the European language relevant to the country of employment. Additional language capabilities relevant to the countries that we operate in will be preferred: French, German, Spanish, Polish, Italian is a plus.
You must possess the right to work in the country of employment & across the EEA; be willing and able to travel up to 100% including periods outside of Europe on occasion; possess a valid European driving licence and willing to drive internationally; and be able to qualify for an ESTA visa for travel to the USA.
This role offers a competitive salary and performance related bonus as well as the opportunity to work for a major player in the e-commerce industry, across Europe.
Please contact Nick Jeffs via 07825 585 282 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in more detail.
Visit our website here