A highly successful, privately owned, consultancy business with a 25-year track record in the niche market of construction contracts, claims and dispute management, Systech’s employs 500+ staff through a network of regional and branch offices, worldwide.
Systech offer tailored individual support geared towards helping you achieve full chartership. This includes internal quarterly seminars presented by industry leaders, consultants who are qualified RICS Assessor’s and a dedicated Training consultant who will create a bespoke learning programme towards individual requirements. As a consultancy we offer a collaborative working environment with our in-house team of consultants including Lawyers, Barristers, Forensic Experts and Claims Specialist.
You will hold a BSc (Hons) in Quantity Surveying (or similar, a 2:1 or higher preferred) with a minimum 2 years experience with a main contractor.
- To take responsibility for the delivery of professional assignments under the supervision of a senior member of staff.
- Supporting Senior team members on key major projects
- Ensure projects are delivered in accordance with the contract
- Preparation of management Accounts including Project cost and value reporting
- Understanding of tendering and procurement processes
- Subcontract procurement and management
- Maintenance of project records
- Change Management including raising and valuing variations /compensation events
- Preparation of Applications and Valuations
- Awareness of project planning techniques
- A sound working knowledge of various standard forms of contracts including NEC and JCT
- BSc (Hons) in Quantity Surveying (or similar, a 2:1 or higher preferred)
- Good knowledge of contract conditions and law within the Construction Industry
- A persuasive track record in the delivery of commercial/retail projects
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Presentable and articulate
- Excellent organiser with proven time management skills
For more information or to discuss available opportunities at Systech International, in the UK or globally, please contact Nick Jeffs (Head of Recruitment) via: email@example.com / 0207 940 7656