CAREY GROUP ARE RECRUITING – FOR EXCELLENCE.
At Careys - We Care
We cultivate innovation - encourage ideas - nurture a sense of belonging - challenge the status quo.
We do things differently.
Interested in joining our team?
Built on strong, robust finances, the Carey Group is a rapidly-growing, multi-disciplinary construction company, delivering both minor and major contracts, operating as a Specialist or Principal Contractor in support of our construction partners on some of the most significant, £multi-million schemes throughout England, Scotland & Ireland.
We are recruiting for Quantity Surveyors to join our commercial teams on projects based in Scotland:
- East Central Belt
- North of Scotland
Would you like to join an expanding Commercial team working on fantastic projects across Scotland?
Due to expansion, we have opportunities for Quantity Surveyors to join our Commercial team.
Our Quantity Surveyors are responsible for leading commercial and contractual control on our projects which predominately consist of concrete structures, groundworks, drainage and hard landscaping.
Essential & Desired experience/Qualifications
• You will be expected to hold an appropriate level of qualification, a degree in Quantity Surveying, or similar
- Relevant and up to date CSCS card and excellent Health & Safety knowledge
- RICS/CIOB accredited preferred, but not essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Effectively build and maintain working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Packages, Word, Excel, Outlook. COINS financial software or similar.
To apply, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Construction Enquirer 2016 award winner ‘The Best Company to Work for’ 2016