Styles&Wood, an integrated property service provider and project delivery specialist in the UK, are seeking Quantity Surveyors to work on its expanding portfolio of projects. Styles&Wood have been trading for the past 35 years, working alongside some of the UK’s premier brands and leading blue chip organisations.
You will be expected to undertake Quantity Surveying duties from project inception through to completion, including the preparation and negotiation of contract sums. For the Senior Quantity Surveyor role you will be managing a team of Quantity Surveyors and therefore have the relevant experience. All candidates should be able to demonstrate past experience working on a range of projects.
Key Skills and Duties
- Health and Safety – ensure all projects are delivered to the highest safety standards in accordance with company standards and applicable legislation.
- Be jointly responsible for the profit and loss performance of the project ensuring financial, commercial and operational reporting processes are followed and to provide accurate information.
- Ensuring account growth including the development of other business strands and service lines within the Styles&Wood Group.
- Be responsible for all cash management including the preparation of the respective Cost, Value and Reconciliation (CVR) reporting.
- Be responsible for the confirmation and implementation of all contractual and commercial agreements with customers.
- Be responsible for the planning, selection, monitoring and development of all colleagues and suppliers under your management responsibility.
- Be responsible for the preparation and effective management of the project procurement schedule.
- To implement and maintain an effective Client Relationship Management strategy.
- To ensure the effective implementation of the company’s Quality Management Systems.
- To ensure that the Styles&Wood company policies, procedures and business plans are implemented.
- Act at all times as an ambassador for Styles&Wood and possess strong personal qualities of professionalism and integrity in accordance with the company’s visions and values.
- The successful candidates should have attained a minimum 2:1 degree in Quantity
- Senior Surveyors should have 5 years+ experience
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Used to working in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Client focussed mindset with a can do approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work using own initiative and drive innovation so to distinguish us from our competitors
Salary: - Up to £60,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits:
- 25 days Holiday plus birthday off
- Health cash plan
- Child care vouchers scheme
- Flexible Benefits including subsidise Gym Membership, Travel Insurance and many more benefits…..
To apply: Send CV and covering letter to HR, Commercial Executive, Styles & Wood, Cavendish House, Cross Street, Sale, M33 7BU or e-mail to email@example.com