Competitive salary with vehicle, contributory pension scheme, 21 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays), discretionary bonus scheme and life assurance. In addition you will be able to take advantage of our fantastic Salary Extras benefits scheme (offering cycle to work and various other discounts on a wide range of goods and services).
Based in the field, your role as Mobile Rail Engineer is a key role to Speedy's Rail supply; ensuring equipment service schedules are up to date and responding to our Rail industry customers in their times of need, should equipment breakdown.
You’ll find yourself working trackside, in railway sidings or supporting in a Speedy depot as necessary.
What you’ll need:
- Driving license.
- PTS trackside safety card. (Card and training can be provided in some circumstances)
- Strong mechanical skills and able to use tools effectively
- Strong communication skills both verbally & written
- Able to adapt quickly to support colleagues and customers
- Commitment to learn and develop
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!