Who are CCO Group?
CCO Group was founded in 2018 by two experienced, market-leading experts, with a combined industry experience of over 30 years. CCO Group is also backed by multi-million-pound investors. Again, with a wealth of experience within the recruitment world.
The founders of CCO, make an ideal pairing, both having worked in multi-national and boutique recruitment businesses. This wealth of experience has made it possible to identify the strong points of each type of business and also creates the perfect working environment for our consultants to reach their full potential.
Create . Construct . Operate – Our vision
Our vision for CCO Group is to be identified worldwide as a leading Property and Construction recruitment specialist. We want to be relied upon by our clients and candidates, day in, day out, with a reputation for delivering the highest quality service.
Our vision is to provide a positive and fun working environment where all of our consultants are motivated to achieve both personal and company related goals. We strongly believe that a happy working environment results in a more successful and driven consultant, helping to achieve our companies set ambitions. Our flexibility and understanding of today’s modern world and working environments, again, sets us apart from our competitors. Our structure allows us to promote and reward our consultants at a rapid rate, allowing them to hit both their personal and professional targets.
What are our values?
- Team work
What are we looking for?
Due to our success so far, we are looking to continue our fast growth and seek a driven and hungry recruitment consultant to work directly alongside the leaders of the business. We are looking for someone that has a real desire to join a hardworking and driven team of experts and someone that shows enthusiasm and a passion toward to developing their career.
There are plenty of opportunities and desks to grow within CCO including the following:
- Property/Housing Developers (Design/Development/Project Management)
- Consultancies (PMC/Cost/Design Engineering)
- Property Advisory (General Practice Surveyors)
- Civil Engineering (Utilities / Highways / Infrastructure / Rail)
- Build / Resi (Fit out, Main Contract)
- Sub Contract (RC Frame, Groundworks, Demolition)
- Dependent of level of consultant Initially candidate Resourcing and trained up to a 360 Recruitment Consultant
- Managing complete Recruitment life cycle
- Candidate facing & client facing
- You will become a niche market expert in segment of your choice.
- Active and passive candidate attraction
- Screening and interviewing experienced candidates
- Graduate or grad calibre / 1-2 years Sales/Recruitment experience
- Sales experience, ideally B2B
- Excellent telephone manner
- Entrepreneurial nature
- High achiever
- Ambitious/ driven with a strong will to succeed
What we offer
We offer a fun and enjoyable working environment with excellent 121 training in all aspects of the job. In addition to this we offer a market leading commission scheme, company incentives and most importantly a genuine and unrivalled chance of fast progression within the firm.
Salary & Benefits
- Starting basic salary £22k-£35k + market leading commission scheme
- Annual Bonus target
- Monthly and Quarterly incentives
- Company mobile phone
- Annual company incentive trip for the entire business (This year was NYC for Anthony Joshua)
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday
- Bonus ‘work from home’ days
- Birthday annual leave bonus
- Subsidised gym membership
- Annual xmas party & multiple other social events
- Dress down days
- Billers lunch clubs
To apply please contact Info@ccoltd.com