We are looking for a Regional Projects Manager to join our street lighting team in the South West.
To deliver the street lightings sector strategy within the geographical area of the UK (East/West Regions), within forecasted growth, budget, with attention to safety and quality, whilst enhancing our reputation with external clients and customers.
- Develop the regional area to align with the sectors business strategy.
- Focus and enable growth plans within the sector.
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant client representatives new clients, supply chain and local community’s
- Promote, enforce and adhere to the company’s Health & Safety Policy and Procedure
- Training and development of employees to ensure the accurate availability of competent staff
- Ensure line managers aware of key issues and solutions
- Provision of reports and management information to senior management and clients
- Overall responsibility for projects forecast, stock, costs, cash flow and margin
- Manage contractual issues arising with client and sub contractors
- Produce, own and deliver contracts programme
We're looking for:
- Relevant Civil Engineering / Street lighting Qualifications
- Significant experience in a management role in Street Lighting
- A proven track record in the street lighting / electrical or associated industry
- Experience of running major project or PFI projects value in region of 100m
- Self motivated, strong management skills,
- Track record of project delivery with client and customer interface
- Relevant industry health and safety management qualifications,
Our infrastructure services team delivers projects that maintain and enhance the built environment. Part of that is our work to operate, maintain and improve large parts of the UK road network. Whether you’re involved in frontline operational work, design, project management or office-based services, every day you’ll be helping to improve the lives of millions of people.
A career with us means you’ll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
To apply online click here