At Careys - We Care
We cultivate innovation - encourage ideas - nurture a sense of belonging - challenge the status quo.
We do things differently.
Interested in joining our team?
CDT are a team of consulting engineers who offer leading edge services across Construction Engineering and Digital Engineering disciplines. CDT provide Construction Process Design for large projects that require engineering led solutions that are optimised for fast and economic programmes. CDT provide Temporary Works Designs to help realise these projects in addition to the latest techniques to simulate the construction process using Construction Animations and advanced Building Information Modelling.
Careys have been leading the way using BIM processes and are seeking to explore and grow their BIM expertise to an exceptional standard. Based from our Wembley office, this position is for a committed and experienced Senior BIM Technician to work within a very busy team, reporting to the Head of Digital Engineering. As Senior BIM Technician, you will help create and implement company BIM strategy and deal with BIM related issues across the company. To excel in this role, you will have the ambition and drive to progress in the industry and help us expand our knowledge to gain further insight as how BIM can really drive our business forward.
Main Responsibilities Include:
• Create and implement company BIM procedures
• Attend project BIM coordination meetings
• Carry out clash detection, model quality checks, issue reports and 3D modelling
• Dealing with BIM related issues on tenders and live projects
• Implementation of 4D/5D BIM
• Creating, updating and managing construction sequences (4D models)
• BIM Technician experience
• Proficient usage of Navisworks, Revit, AutoCAD and any other BIM related software
• Good understanding of construction
• Be innovative and to have the ability to bring new technologies into use
• Personal skills: excellent communication skills; works well in a busy team environment; deals well with quick turnarounds and tight deadlines; flexible, committed and enthusiastic; willing to continually develop new skills
• 40 hour week, 8.30am – 5.30pm, Monday – Friday (flexibility required).
• 26 days holiday per annum
• Staff car park and gymnasium
• Staff canteen with complimentary breakfast & subsidised lunchtime meals
• Competitive benefits package
Our company is full of passionate and capable people and we need like-minded professionals to join us in shaping our company into the future. Demonstrate your ability and progress your career, working with an employer who cares about the well-being and satisfaction of their staff, by submitting your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Carey Group PLC are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer