Provide professional expertise in the development of technical design work to ensure the delivery of quality services within agreed timeframe and budgetary parameters and in compliance with applicable standards and procedures, may provide professional expertise in the implementation of environmental engineering operations and / or expert design engineering services for the designated area, ensuring development and execution of concepts and programmes within the agreed timeframe and budgetary parameters and in compliance with applicable standards and procedures and legislative and company requirements and objectives.
- Oversee complex environmental engineering design assignments to ensure compliance with legislative and company requirements May coordinate design engineering activities, contributing to the formulation of design programmes, reviewing processes and providing recommendations as applicable to ensure the achievement of quality and profit objectives.
- May review technical and/or structural design work and provide expert, technical input on technical drafting issues and/or applicable compliance requirements, investigating and proactively recommending improvement to ensure delivery in accordance with relevant standards and within agreed timeframe and budgetary parameters. Development and implement leading edge design processes for products, materials and building systems within the designated area, establishing and ensuring maintenance of effective professional discipline processes and procedures in compliance with applicable standards.
- May assess current technical capabilities and identify future technical requirements which may include evaluating a range of systems/technologies in relation to suitability in meeting company technical design requirement. Monitor costs and utilisation targets, identifying issues and budget overrun, escalating as appropriate and providing expert input and/or recommendations to ensure effective cost management within the designated area.
- May contribute to the development, maintenance and review of company technical design standards, providing quality assurance and ensuring compatibility with internal and external project management and report generation systems.
- Maintain current knowledge and keep abreast of current and emerging developments, trends and applicable current legislative requirements affecting all aspects of technical design and ensure processes reflect best practice industry standards and are in compliance with applicable legislation and / or recommending changes to environmental engineering policies and processes to facilitate continuous improvement and ensure the best environmental approach to Construction and Engineering projects. ;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Engineering or an architectural and/or technical design discipline, combined with extensive experience across multiple roles.
- Expert knowledge of the construction industry and environmental engineering and / or design engineering principles, guidelines and developments, including laws and regulations.
- May have experience in using technical design tools and/or software packages which may include Computer Aided Design (CAD) software and drafting techniques, Autodesk Architectural Desktop, advanced word-processing and spreadsheet packages.
- Technical, analytical and organisational skills to support the implementation of organisational policies and environmental engineering operations, commercial skills for managing inputs and outputs of a commercial assignment, combined with planning and organisational skills for managing competing priorities and problem solving, planning, organising and analytical skills to guide and coach others in the resolution of complex problems.
- Written and verbal communication skills to facilitate decision making, influence and build relationships with key stakeholders and communicate across all levels of the organisation.
- Decision Making, Planning and Organising, Problem Solving and Analytical Thinking, Technology and Process, Verbal Communication, Written Communication.
To apply online click here.
Lendlease is committed to being a diverse and inclusive employer of choice by engaging, enabling and empowering our people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Inclusion sets us all up for success and we particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.