For over 50 years we have used our imagination to create the best places, state-of-the-art buildings, thriving communities and ingenious infrastructure solutions. Our journey has taken us across the globe, from Australia to Asia, the Americas and Europe. And along the way we have set new standards by challenging conventional thinking for the better. What makes us different is that we understand, and can deliver the whole process – or just part of it –from Investment to Development to Construction. But most importantly, with everything we do, we leave a positive sustainable legacy for future generations to enjoy.
Lend Lease Construction works in four continents, delivering ground breaking places such as London’s Olympic Village, the Petronas Twin Towers in Malaysia and the Sydney Opera House. Our reputation is founded on how we have achieved these and the many other challenging projects. Rigorous safety standards, an ongoing pursuit of improved sustainability and a creative approach to problem solving all play a part in achieving high standards and high levels of success. And so naturally we are seeking those with the highest potential to achieve. Build your career with us.
We are looking for a Senior Construction Manager who will lead, manage and coordinate a team of Construction Managers / Supervisors of up to 10 direct staff at peak.
Essential skills and experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Engineering or a related technical discipline, combined with an advanced knowledge of role.
- Experience in a project or site engineering role and undertaking complex and high-volume business projects, and/or expert knowledge of construction and property development industries, and engineering project management principles, with an in-depth understanding of engineering and site management principles.
- Written and verbal communication skills to facilitate decision making, influence and build relationships with key stakeholders, and the ability to communicate across all levels of the organisation.
Duties & accountabilities:
- Control and coordination of the site logistics, multi service gang and egress and access to site.
- Manage the intrusive surveys and creation of samples to inform the methodology and quality benchmarks
- Establish the site set up, hoardings, gates, temporary accommodation
- Help to develop as part of a team the site logistic plans for the project.
- Take responsibility for all activities in the field of construction, including the day to day planning, supervision, direction and monitoring of operations and construction delivery.
- Ensure that the project is delivered in a safe, timely, efficient and sustainable manner, whilst achieving project targets, meeting client expectations and enhancing the reputation of the business
To apply online click here
We aspire to create a diverse workforce by recruiting suitably qualified candidates from a range of backgrounds regardless of age, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin or colour, sex, trans- gender status, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership, or any other group who face disadvantage in our society. As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity we have invested in the external verification for equality, diversity and inclusion and have achieved the Equality Assured Standard accreditation and the National Equality Standard
We particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.
Lendlease is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. Our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.