Systech International has supported major national and international contractors in their delivery of construction, infrastructure and energy projects for over 25 years. Our 600 strong team operates from 23 offices worldwide from which we provide responsive, high quality managed services in commercial/contract management, planning, claims, dispute resolution and legal.
We continue to grow globally and have a number of exciting projects available in America and Canada to Senior Claims experts who would be willing to work on an 11/2 rota.
As a Senior Claims Consultant you will be responsible for providing clients with effective and accurate contractual and claims advice, based on detailed and thorough forensic examination and analysis of project information and data. You will also be required to prepare and write formal quantum and commercial claims reports, working independently and with minimum supervision, to put forward reasoned, logical arguments to support claims events and assist with the presentation and negotiation of successful claims.
Candidates will be a minimum RICS qualified, ideally have an additional qualification in construction law or arbitration and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of leading teams on major construction or rail projects
- Commercial management, claims and dispute resolution expertise
- Delivery of high quality services on time and to budget
- Taking responsibility for a projects commercial and contractual performance
- Initiation of project, claim and dispute resolution strategies
- Extensive knowledge of the main standard forms of contract including NEC and JCT
Should you be interested in this role, please contact Nick Jeffs at email@example.com or call +44 (0) 20 7940 7656.