Galldris is one of the leading groundworks/infrastructure business’s in the UK. As a family owned business, we have the freedom and flexibility to take a different approach. We focus on creating structures and spaces that provide an environment for people to thrive in, and solutions for our customers that provide a better experience during the creation. From housing to healthcare, rail to roads, education, retail, leisure, commercial however large the project or contract. We know that it is always personal to the people who use it and those that are responsible for it.
Requirements Senior Estimator
- Extensive experience from civils background having covered various sectors
- Experience of focusing on tender and cost estimates with a view of delivery to pre-determined deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment, where the sharing of ideas is welcomed.
Responsibilities of Senior Estimator
- Produce and manage accurate cost estimates for a variety of projects.
- To ensure we have a selection of sub-contractor quotations received prior to tender submission, and that a competitive submission is prepared
- To maintain positive relations, upholding the Galldris brand always.
Competitive salary + package offered
Job Type: Full-time
Based in Enfield, Middlesex
Experience: minimum of 5 years experience
Please apply with a covering letter and CV to LauraTarjuman@Galldris.co.uk