SIMPSON have an opportunity for a Senior Estimator/Estimator to work on exciting projects including; Education, Healthcare, Retail, Finance, Heritage, Leisure and Commercial in both newbuild and refurbishment.
SIMPSON are a privately owned, financially secure, construction & fit out company with a turnover in 2016 of £69 million on projects both locally and throughout the UK. We offer great development opportunities, and a good working environment as a part of our friendly Head Office team.
Why SIMPSON undertaking Interesting and challenging projects over a number of sectors, with flexible working available, fantastic personal development as a part of a great team, based in our self-built offices in Dunnington, on the outskirts of York in easy reach of the A64. We have a small but very stable workforce, and we are looking for engaging individuals who are looking to join a friendly and passionate and innovative team.
Interested enough to have a chat? please call Amanda Davidson 07725 731230
- Ensure timely completion of estimates
- Understand scope of work to bid
- Prepare cost analysis
- Manage bid pricing from all vendors
- Review and evaluate cost estimates
- Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors and subcontractors
- Communicate with trade partners and team members regarding new and current projects
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Commercially aware
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient IT skills, have experience of using the Conquest system (ideal but not essential)
- Hold of a full UK drivers licence
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
For further information or a confidential discussion regarding these opportunities call Amanda Davidson on 07725 731230 (Strictly No Agencies).
To apply please email Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org