NPSG Global offers the opportunity to join a dynamic, rapidly growing organisation that is a major player in the emerging mobile robotics deployment market.
NPSG Global delivers critical e-fulfillment warehouse implementation services, from design consultation, to technical integration, to buildout, to retrofits – providing facility operators maximum site efficiencies. We cover key design and execution needs while bridging the two for fast, headache-free projects.
This role will work on client sites as a key member of the NPSG team on site to ensure the health and safety of our employees and workers as well as visitors. The job holder will work closely with NPSG project teams to effectively oversee and complete a range of health & safety activities.
- Completing risk assessments and making recommendations for risk reduction.
- Outlining safe operational procedures which identify and take account of all relevant hazards.
- Developing Safe Systems of Work, in conjunction with our Client, and their ensuring implementation and cascade of them to other business units.
- Completing formal HSE Site audits and ensuring that findings are implemented within agreed timescales; working with NPSG’s site management team.
- Carrying out regular site inspections to make sure that policies and procedures are being effectively implemented.
- Maintaining records of all incidents, accidents and near misses; making sure that any remedial actions are implemented to avoid repetition.
- Keeping up to date with new HSE legislation and maintain a strong working knowledge of both legislation and any industry specific developments that are relevant to NPSG.
- Advising on a range of specialist areas, e.g. fire regulations, risk mitigation measures, hazard identification, robotics operations, COSHH/REACH, noise, safeguarding machinery and occupational diseases.
Experience & Skills:
- A minimum of 5 year’s experience in a similar role working on Major Construction or Commissioning Projects across Europe.
- NEBOSH certification in Construction ideally together with a degree in a relevant Health, Safety or Environmental discipline or NVQ Level 6 or NEBOSH Diploma.
- Knowledge of risks associated with automated and robotics systems, desirable.
- Proficient in using Microsoft applications, including Word, Outlook & Excel and aptitude for learning new software easily.
- CSCS card holder.
- Expert understanding of the risk assessment process and its implementation across multiple sites.
- Ability to remain calm and demonstrate flexibility when faced with last minute tasks and changing priorities.
You must possess the right to work in the country of employment & across the EEA; be willing and able to travel, possess a valid European driving licence and willing to drive internationally; and be able to qualify for an ESTA visa for travel to the USA.
This role offers a competitive salary and performance related bonus as well as the opportunity to work for a major player in the e-commerce industry, across Europe.
Please contact Nick Jeffs via 07825 585 282 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in more detail.
Visit our website here.