We are looking for a Senior Planner for our London Region.
The successful candidate will be based in our City office however may be required to travel and support projects across London and the South.
McLaren Construction are looking for someone that can manage the planning, programming and progress control as an integral member of the management team, responsible for all aspects of tender and project planning, programming and progress monitoring, including information flow, procurement, and site works
Working across McLaren’s pipeline and live projects the successful candidate will have experience working in the High Rise residential, Commercial, Education and mixed use projects from £30m - £100m in value.
- Minimum 10 years’ industry experience of general Construction / Building projects
- Proficiency in Asta Power Project Essential (Training can be provided if necessary)
- Experience of Preparing Tender Programmes and supporting information
- Capability to take planning process from tender to contract close out, contract and target programmes in sufficient detail to add value to contract in terms of contractual arrangements and progress / forecast information
- Ability to communicate the planning strategy to the wider team, project teams and senior management.
It is an exciting time at McLaren Construction. We are a large independently owned Main Contractor and work for blue chip clients to build exciting, innovative and functional buildings across the UK.
Our projects - We work across a range of sectors, we deliver interesting and challenging projects.
Our Culture - We exceed expectations, which is about never settling for second best, surprising our customers with an understanding of their marketplace and always overcoming barriers to deliver quality and innovative outcomes. Because of this we attract the right talent.
Our team - Is friendly, sociable and flexible.
Best of all, we all feel valued as employees
For us, the right fit is important, we want progressive, innovative, problem solving team members and for this role people management is key.
If you have experience in a similar Senior Planning role and are keen to progress your career, please email Nathan Mullane to register your interest email@example.com
“We are an equal opportunities employer”