NG Bailey is the UK’s leading independent engineering, rail, IT and facilities services business with a deserved reputation for excellence.
Our mission is 'to responsibly design, build, operate and maintain building, infrastructure and IT services' and our core values of passion, integrity and excellence drive everything we do.
Position: Senior Project Manager
Location: London/ Project sites
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
NG Bailey are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join the London Engineering & Rail Division. The Senior Project Manager will control the overall operational delivery over a number of significant projects, normally, up to the total value of £15 million, taking account of the technical, commercial and managerial requirements of the projects, ensuring that profitability is maintained or improved through effective leadership, high quality customer service and management of relevant support functions allocated to the projects.
- Participate within bid activity; in conjunction with the Business Development department and in line with Focus Win processes
- Provide leadership for the project delivery teams within the area of control on the projects
- Provide input in the preparation of the business plans and budgets based on the initial contract parameters and objectives
- Provide appropriate input to all monthly reviews
- Manage the successful completion of the project / area under control in line with agreed quality and commercial plans to achieve targets within agreed timescales and cost constraints
- Maintaining positive relationships with the project customer through efficient delivery of projects with a view to optimising future opportunities and profitability
- Ensuring design and installation meets internal and client specifications and statutory requirements
- Proven experience in a Project Manager / Senior Project Manager role within the M&E / Building Services industry
- Excellent leadership ability
You may have experience of the following: Senior Project Manager, Project Manager, Project Management, Senior Project Coordinator, Building Services, Operations Manager, etc.
To apply online click here
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.