NG Bailey are seeking Senior Quantity Surveyor and Quantity Surveyors with demonstrable experience in the M&E sector to join their office in Reading working across various projects within the Engineering division. The roles include providing commercial support including assisting in developing commercial strategy for specific project/s by maintaining and maximising the profitability of the projects
- Understanding of contract terms and mitigation of risks these may place on NG Bailey, negotiation and management of sub-contracts.
- Production of cost and sales forecasts, and cash flows and ensuring payments are administered in line with the contract.
- Liaising with operational management to ensure an understanding of the status of projects with respect to: applications, certifications, payments received, valuation and agreement of change, progress, quality of delivery and tender allowances.
- Ensuring that appropriate procedures are operated in accordance with contractual obligations and company requirements throughout the project to manage and mitigate risk.
- Proven experience within a Senior Quantity Surveying capacity, within a M&E / Mechanical / Electrical organisation
- Ability to manage senior internal & external stakeholder relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively, ensuring expectations are met
- Ability to manage and mentor Quantity Surveyors and junior members of the team.
- High attention to detail
To apply online click here