Metal Yapi (UK) Ltd is a subsidiary of Metal Yapi Holdings, one of the world’s leading curtain wall and building envelope specialists. The company operates in 13 countries worldwide, employing over 1000 highly skilled staff. Our mission is to create value for our extensive client base by providing industry leading, high quality, and innovative building facade solutions, including design, engineering, procurement, manufacturing, fabrication, installation and project management. As a result of our success in securing a number of high profile projects in the UK we now seek a high calibre individual interested in joining a market leader in the key role of Senior Quantity Surveyor/Commercial Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Senior commercial management of all project work in accordance with the contract and statutory requirements and meeting stakeholder requirements.
- Managing the compilation and assessment of client and sub- contractor applications and valuations.
- Set up and manage commercial management systems to ensure industry leading standards in management of projects
- Senior level client commercial interface
- Project cost reporting, cash flow forecasting and KPI monitoring
- Issue, implementation and management of project budgets.
- To ensure the implementation of company policy and procedures relating cost and commercial management
- Degree or equivalent in Construction, Quantity Surveying or similar relevant discipline.
- 5 years experience in Quantity Surveying/Commercial Management, ideally in facades or curtain wall industry.
- High degree of computer literacy
- Highly developed interpersonal, people and client management skills
- Commercially astute with ability to implement and manage project budgets
- Contractually aware with experience in both JCT and NEC form of sub contract
- The position will be based in our London office but applicants must be willing to travel within the UK and overseas as required
We offer a highly attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties should forward current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially for recruitment-related purpose. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, your information may be retained and we may contact you about future positions within the Group.